Privacy Forever is an exclusive and proprietary opt-out service, which has been developed and launched by the PSAF as a result of many of our fellow officers and members continually identifying new database sites popping-up each year. As you know, database sites continue to change their names and launch subsidiary companies with the sole purpose of buying, selling, and displaying you and your family's information. As a fully recognized California Non-Profit 501(c)(3) Organization, our mission continues to be to provide privacy protection to those who protect us. Therefore, we are offering this service at a minimal price and are actively working with all of our past, present, and future members in diligently facilitating the continued removal of all personal information from existing and new database sites.
Once an officer and his/her family have purchased the Privacy Forever membership, we actively work with all existing and new companies that come to the market to submit opt-out requests on behalf of the officer and his/her family. We continue to build great relationships with these companies. Because of this, we are seeing the response time to our opt-out requests decreased to days, and in some cases reduces to just a few hours.Benefits
- ✓ Allows all officers and their families the peace of mind knowing their information is being removed from new database sites, which appear each year.
- ✓ Established to protect officers and their families going forward from database sites that do not currently exist.
- ✓ Established to prevent information from staying up, or showing back up.
- ✓ Utilize attorney-drafted letters and website relationships to ensure a streamline removal process.
- ✓ Save hundreds of dollars in future costs and continue to have your information removed.
- ✓ We actively work with you to ensure the removal of your information on current and newly established websites and assist in contacting each site as your information becomes visible.
- ✓ Utilize our custom PrivacyForever member page to update your information and keep your account current.
- ✓ Access to your personalized and streamlined Opt-Out table within your account to identify companies that post your information.
Membership renews annually. We will send you a notification within seven (7) days before billing your account. If your billing information is correct, and you would like to keep the service, do nothing. If you'd like to change your billing information, or cancel your service, you can do so at this time. Upon the anniversary date of your membership, we will bill your credit card, and renew your account status. You will receive a confirmation invoice, just as you did for your original Privacy Protection Kit. We pay for all costs of printing, processing fees, and mailing these letters.